Office entered into service building, built in the 1950, located on the axis of John XXI and Almirante Reis, served by all types of public transport, including Metro network, road and rail transport.
The building consists of six floors above the threshold quota and a floor buried, the basement is intended for car parking. In the R/C fractions are intended for commercial use and the upper floors are for offices/services, with provision of 2 fires per floor. The building has two elevators, a ladder of access to all floors and a staircase of service.
The property is in good condition, with door frame in lacquered aluminium, double glazing, featuring technical tracks, air conditioning, 2 sanitary facilities on each floor and 60 parking spaces.